Full health services at Kerobokan to resume
Luh De Suriyani
The Jakarta Post
Healthcare services at Kerobokan, the island’s largest prison, have resumed although not to full capacity, following the massive riot on Feb. 21. The prison authority stated, however, that a full resumption of health services would be achieved next week.
“No damage was caused to the facilities in our clinic; thus, we have resumed [some] healthcare services for the inmates,” the Kerob...
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters