Tiphone set to acquire iPhone distributor to boost sales
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to grab the upper class market, publicly listed local phone maker and distributor PT Tiphone Mobile Indonesia will soon realize its plan to acquire a company hold license to distribute iPhone.
Tiphone president commissioner Hengky Setiawan said that his company expected to complete the acquisition in the second quarter of the year.
“We hope to announce the deal soon. ...
- Ahok-Djarot campaign team objects to leave requirement
- Traffic to be rerouted during Saudi king’s visit
- House prepares deluxe welcome for King Salman’s 30 minute visit
- King Salman arrives in Jakarta
- Mimika regent wants Freeport to construct smelter in regency
- 150 chefs readied for Saudi King's visit in Indonesia
- Jokowi warns businesspeople to join tax amnesty or face law enforcement
- Deradicalization efforts failing: Police
- Indonesia, Saudi Arabia aim to strengthen bilateral ties
- Acehnese drug dealer shot dead