Tiphone set to acquire iPhone distributor to boost sales
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to grab the upper class market, publicly listed local phone maker and distributor PT Tiphone Mobile Indonesia will soon realize its plan to acquire a company hold license to distribute iPhone.
Tiphone president commissioner Hengky Setiawan said that his company expected to complete the acquisition in the second quarter of the year.
“We hope to announce the deal soon. ...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018