Tiphone set to acquire iPhone distributor to boost sales
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to grab the upper class market, publicly listed local phone maker and distributor PT Tiphone Mobile Indonesia will soon realize its plan to acquire a company hold license to distribute iPhone.
Tiphone president commissioner Hengky Setiawan said that his company expected to complete the acquisition in the second quarter of the year.
“We hope to announce the deal soon. ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash