Tiphone set to acquire iPhone distributor to boost sales
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to grab the upper class market, publicly listed local phone maker and distributor PT Tiphone Mobile Indonesia will soon realize its plan to acquire a company hold license to distribute iPhone.
Tiphone president commissioner Hengky Setiawan said that his company expected to complete the acquisition in the second quarter of the year.
“We hope to announce the deal soon. ...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless