Tiphone set to acquire iPhone distributor to boost sales
The Jakarta Post
In an attempt to grab the upper class market, publicly listed local phone maker and distributor PT Tiphone Mobile Indonesia will soon realize its plan to acquire a company hold license to distribute iPhone.
Tiphone president commissioner Hengky Setiawan said that his company expected to complete the acquisition in the second quarter of the year.
“We hope to announce the deal soon. ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday