Drugs smuggled in envelopes, buttons
The Jakarta Post
Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport foiled five drug smuggling attempts that took place over the course of two days, an official said Monday.
The office head Oza Olivia told a press conference that the airport customs officers together with the police and the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) had arrested seven Indonesians as suspects and seized drugs worth Rp...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur