Drugs smuggled in envelopes, buttons
The Jakarta Post
Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport foiled five drug smuggling attempts that took place over the course of two days, an official said Monday.
The office head Oza Olivia told a press conference that the airport customs officers together with the police and the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) had arrested seven Indonesians as suspects and seized drugs worth Rp...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings