Drugs smuggled in envelopes, buttons
The Jakarta Post
Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport foiled five drug smuggling attempts that took place over the course of two days, an official said Monday.
The office head Oza Olivia told a press conference that the airport customs officers together with the police and the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) had arrested seven Indonesians as suspects and seized drugs worth Rp...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor