Drugs smuggled in envelopes, buttons
The Jakarta Post
Customs and excise officers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport foiled five drug smuggling attempts that took place over the course of two days, an official said Monday.
The office head Oza Olivia told a press conference that the airport customs officers together with the police and the National Narcotics Agency (BNN) had arrested seven Indonesians as suspects and seized drugs worth Rp...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Nine injured in Thousand Islands boat explosion