Crocodile attacks person in Jambi
The Jakarta Post
A local identified as Syamsul, 62, was killed after being attacked by a crocodile while defecating on the bank of a river in Teluk Dawan, West Sabak district, East Tanjungjabung regency, Jambi, at about 8 p.m. on Thursday.
An eyewitness said that Syamsul, who had just attended a Thursday evening Koran recital at a neighbor’s house, disappeared into the water after being dragged down by th...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Oil rises toward $63 as OPEC cuts weighed against US supplies
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- India confirms deaths of 39 workers abducted in Iraq