Commuter line airport train to operate in 2013
The Jakarta Post
The government is speeding up the construction of a double track railway connecting Jakarta and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to cope with severe congestion on main roads to the airport.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said the airport railway project would also utilize existing commuter line tracks and would commence operations in the middle of 2013.
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station