Commuter line airport train to operate in 2013
The Jakarta Post
The government is speeding up the construction of a double track railway connecting Jakarta and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to cope with severe congestion on main roads to the airport.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said the airport railway project would also utilize existing commuter line tracks and would commence operations in the middle of 2013.
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey