Commuter line airport train to operate in 2013
The Jakarta Post
The government is speeding up the construction of a double track railway connecting Jakarta and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to cope with severe congestion on main roads to the airport.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said the airport railway project would also utilize existing commuter line tracks and would commence operations in the middle of 2013.
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Trump wants to dominate space, Moon and Mars