Commuter line airport train to operate in 2013
The Jakarta Post
The government is speeding up the construction of a double track railway connecting Jakarta and Soekarno-Hatta International Airport to cope with severe congestion on main roads to the airport.
Deputy Transportation Minister Bambang Susantono said the airport railway project would also utilize existing commuter line tracks and would commence operations in the middle of 2013.
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development