The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ahmad Tajudin and Teuku SuriansyahAhmad Tajudin, 50, popularly known as Abi Lampisang, a prominent local ulema who leads the Al-Muhajirin Teungku Chik Di Ujeun Islamic boarding school in Great Aceh. Besides learning from other prominent ulema like Abu Chik Tanoeh Abe, Abu Tumin and Ayah Samalanga, the senior Free Aceh Movement (GAM) member also counts as one of his teachers the late Hasan Tiro, le...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- For bankers transplanted by Brexit, a guide to life in Frankfurt