The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Ahmad Tajudin and Teuku SuriansyahAhmad Tajudin, 50, popularly known as Abi Lampisang, a prominent local ulema who leads the Al-Muhajirin Teungku Chik Di Ujeun Islamic boarding school in Great Aceh. Besides learning from other prominent ulema like Abu Chik Tanoeh Abe, Abu Tumin and Ayah Samalanga, the senior Free Aceh Movement (GAM) member also counts as one of his teachers the late Hasan Tiro, le...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau