Zaini-Muzakir wins substantial victory
The Jakarta Post
The Aceh Independent Election Commission (KIP) has officially announced the election of Zaini Abdulah and Muzakir Manaf as governor and deputy governor for the 2012–2017 term of office.
The announcement was made on Tuesday during KIP’s plenary session held at the Aceh provincial legislative council.
The result of the vote counting from the 23 regencies and municipalities across A...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Golkar youth faction report Setya to Judicial Commission