Zaini-Muzakir wins substantial victory
The Jakarta Post
The Aceh Independent Election Commission (KIP) has officially announced the election of Zaini Abdulah and Muzakir Manaf as governor and deputy governor for the 2012–2017 term of office.
The announcement was made on Tuesday during KIP’s plenary session held at the Aceh provincial legislative council.
The result of the vote counting from the 23 regencies and municipalities across A...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- Fisherman found hanged in tree in North Jakarta