Zaini-Muzakir wins substantial victory
The Jakarta Post
The Aceh Independent Election Commission (KIP) has officially announced the election of Zaini Abdulah and Muzakir Manaf as governor and deputy governor for the 2012–2017 term of office.
The announcement was made on Tuesday during KIP’s plenary session held at the Aceh provincial legislative council.
The result of the vote counting from the 23 regencies and municipalities across A...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival