City govt slammed for lack of transparency
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Corruption Watch (ICW) has criticized the Jakarta administration for employing a regulation that prevents the public from scrutinizing some of its financial statements.
Febri Hendri, ICW’s division coordinator for public service monitoring, said that the regulation had allowed the administration to keep a number of financial documents from the public.
“Why would th...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens