City govt slammed for lack of transparency
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Corruption Watch (ICW) has criticized the Jakarta administration for employing a regulation that prevents the public from scrutinizing some of its financial statements.
Febri Hendri, ICW’s division coordinator for public service monitoring, said that the regulation had allowed the administration to keep a number of financial documents from the public.
“Why would th...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family