City govt slammed for lack of transparency
Andreas D. Arditya
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian Corruption Watch (ICW) has criticized the Jakarta administration for employing a regulation that prevents the public from scrutinizing some of its financial statements.
Febri Hendri, ICW’s division coordinator for public service monitoring, said that the regulation had allowed the administration to keep a number of financial documents from the public.
“Why would th...
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan