Nazaruddin jailed until 2017
Ina Parlina and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Too light?: Former Democratic Party treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin (center) smiles as he leaves the Jakarta Corruption Court on Friday. Judges sentenced him to 4 years and 10 months in prison and a Rp 200 million fine. JP/Jerry AdigunaFormer Democratic Party treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin was sentenced to four years and 10 months in jail on Friday for accepting Rp 4.6 billion linked to the construct...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined