Nazaruddin jailed until 2017
Ina Parlina and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Too light?: Former Democratic Party treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin (center) smiles as he leaves the Jakarta Corruption Court on Friday. Judges sentenced him to 4 years and 10 months in prison and a Rp 200 million fine. JP/Jerry AdigunaFormer Democratic Party treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin was sentenced to four years and 10 months in jail on Friday for accepting Rp 4.6 billion linked to the construct...
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official