Nazaruddin jailed until 2017
Ina Parlina and Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Too light?: Former Democratic Party treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin (center) smiles as he leaves the Jakarta Corruption Court on Friday. Judges sentenced him to 4 years and 10 months in prison and a Rp 200 million fine. JP/Jerry AdigunaFormer Democratic Party treasurer Muhammad Nazaruddin was sentenced to four years and 10 months in jail on Friday for accepting Rp 4.6 billion linked to the construct...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein