Road to democracy in SE Asia long, bleak
The Jakarta Post
The international world may have celebrated the emergence of democracy in Myanmar, when the country held its by-elections on April 1, and become hopeful of further changes in Southeast Asia, but democracy is not being fully implemented in the region, a meeting concluded.
The Second Meeting of the Inter-Regional Dialogue on Democracy in Jakarta on Tuesday agreed that the Association of South...
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption