Introspection, harmony urged in life
Panca Nugraha and Bambang Muryanto
The Jakarta Post
Messages of self-reflection and harmony were sent out as Buddhists across the country observed Waisak 2556, or the Buddhist Day of Enlightenment, on Sunday.
Hundreds of followers at Lenek hamlet, Bentek village, in North Lombok, attended the Waisak procession at Sutta Dhamma, the oldest Buddhist temple in the regency.
Lenek hamlet, located 60 kilometers north of Mataram, the regional...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties