Introspection, harmony urged in life
Panca Nugraha and Bambang Muryanto
The Jakarta Post
Messages of self-reflection and harmony were sent out as Buddhists across the country observed Waisak 2556, or the Buddhist Day of Enlightenment, on Sunday.
Hundreds of followers at Lenek hamlet, Bentek village, in North Lombok, attended the Waisak procession at Sutta Dhamma, the oldest Buddhist temple in the regency.
Lenek hamlet, located 60 kilometers north of Mataram, the regional...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Virgin Galactic takes one step forward in space tourism
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Man refuses bicycle prize from President Jokowi