Meeting packages at Shangri-La, Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta is offering several meeting packages to attract customers amid increasingly tough competition in MICE industry in Jakarta.
The hotel said in a statement that the meeting packages on offer are the half-day package for six-hour usage of a meeting room, which is available at Rp 449,000++ per person (for 15-29 persons) or Rp 429,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 persons).
Its full day package for eight hours’ usage of a meeting room is available at Rp 469,000++ per person (for 15-29 people) or Rp 449,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 people).
The hotel said that both the half day and full day packages include welcome coffee and tea, themed coffee break with four types of snacks and set menu lunch at Rosso or Shang Palace (for fewer than 50 people), or buffet lunch in the function room (for a minimum of 50 people).
For shorter meetings, the breakfast package and coffee break package are available, each at Rp 369,000++ per person (for 15-29 people) or Rp 349,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 people).
The packages include four hours usage of a meeting room and buffet breakfast or themed coffee break, it said.
- Pertamina not the key to oil industry recovery
- South Korea launches second Indonesian submarine
- 'Thank you for no more discrimination against Chinese-Indonesians'
- Jokowi holds courtesy meeting with OECD
- Indonesia calls for rejuvenated UN for successful SDGs
- PLN upbeat about winning Chevron geothermal bids
- Ahok explains to police about religious defamation allegation
- K-pop idols suffering from stress-related illnesses
- Indonesia, Malaysia eye trade expansion beyond palm oil, petroleum
- Sampoerna projects 2 percent decline in cigarette sales this year