Meeting packages at Shangri-La, Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta is offering several meeting packages to attract customers amid increasingly tough competition in MICE industry in Jakarta.
The hotel said in a statement that the meeting packages on offer are the half-day package for six-hour usage of a meeting room, which is available at Rp 449,000++ per person (for 15-29 persons) or Rp 429,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 persons).
Its full day package for eight hours’ usage of a meeting room is available at Rp 469,000++ per person (for 15-29 people) or Rp 449,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 people).
The hotel said that both the half day and full day packages include welcome coffee and tea, themed coffee break with four types of snacks and set menu lunch at Rosso or Shang Palace (for fewer than 50 people), or buffet lunch in the function room (for a minimum of 50 people).
For shorter meetings, the breakfast package and coffee break package are available, each at Rp 369,000++ per person (for 15-29 people) or Rp 349,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 people).
The packages include four hours usage of a meeting room and buffet breakfast or themed coffee break, it said.
- Grassroots war on rabies
- Good nutrition entails safe drinking water
- Award-winning comedy series ‘Silicon Valley’ returns for season 3
- Rationality, deficit in democracy
- Jokowi meets with German President, discusses death penalty
- Repair harm done to Jakarta Bay, fishermen demand
- Indonesia to learn vocational education from Germany: Minister
- 1965 victims: We don’t want communism, just reconciliation
- Cold rice balls, no flush toilets at quake-hit Japan shelter
- NU calls on govt. to reveal truth behind 1965 tragedy