Meeting packages at Shangri-La, Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta is offering several meeting packages to attract customers amid increasingly tough competition in MICE industry in Jakarta.
The hotel said in a statement that the meeting packages on offer are the half-day package for six-hour usage of a meeting room, which is available at Rp 449,000++ per person (for 15-29 persons) or Rp 429,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 p...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote