Meeting packages at Shangri-La, Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta is offering several meeting packages to attract customers amid increasingly tough competition in MICE industry in Jakarta.
The hotel said in a statement that the meeting packages on offer are the half-day package for six-hour usage of a meeting room, which is available at Rp 449,000++ per person (for 15-29 persons) or Rp 429,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 p...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Jember airport development kicks off
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers