Meeting packages at Shangri-La, Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta is offering several meeting packages to attract customers amid increasingly tough competition in MICE industry in Jakarta.
The hotel said in a statement that the meeting packages on offer are the half-day package for six-hour usage of a meeting room, which is available at Rp 449,000++ per person (for 15-29 persons) or Rp 429,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 p...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears