Meeting packages at Shangri-La, Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
Shangri-La Hotel, Jakarta is offering several meeting packages to attract customers amid increasingly tough competition in MICE industry in Jakarta.
The hotel said in a statement that the meeting packages on offer are the half-day package for six-hour usage of a meeting room, which is available at Rp 449,000++ per person (for 15-29 persons) or Rp 429,000++ per person (for a minimum of 30 p...
- Hijab: A personal choice
- NU cleric blames Ahok for unnecessary polemic by quoting Quran
- Freeport seeks settlement
- Following Trump's claims, alt-right editor to fund reporter to Sweden
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Twice tops charts with ‘Knock Knock’
- Indonesia’s GDP to reach $9.1 trillion by 2045: Jokowi
- Religious expert says Ahok's remarks blasphemous
- Jokowi criticizes Trade Ministry for lack of innovation
- Business permits no longer need renewing as of today