Cina Benteng get free health service
The Jakarta Post
JP/Multa FidrusTANGERANG: People of Chinese-Indonesian descent, known as the Cina Benteng (Chinese of the Fort) in Neglasari district, Tangerang municipality, received free healthcare on Monday.
The one-day service was provided by Kampung Benteng Community Forum (FMKB) in cooperation with Tangerang water operator PDAM Tirta Benteng, the Relawan Benteng Bersatu organization and the Indonesia...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Macron in Russia for high
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Costly holiday