Cina Benteng get free health service
The Jakarta Post
JP/Multa FidrusTANGERANG: People of Chinese-Indonesian descent, known as the Cina Benteng (Chinese of the Fort) in Neglasari district, Tangerang municipality, received free healthcare on Monday.
The one-day service was provided by Kampung Benteng Community Forum (FMKB) in cooperation with Tangerang water operator PDAM Tirta Benteng, the Relawan Benteng Bersatu organization and the Indonesia...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs