Cina Benteng get free health service
The Jakarta Post
JP/Multa FidrusTANGERANG: People of Chinese-Indonesian descent, known as the Cina Benteng (Chinese of the Fort) in Neglasari district, Tangerang municipality, received free healthcare on Monday.
The one-day service was provided by Kampung Benteng Community Forum (FMKB) in cooperation with Tangerang water operator PDAM Tirta Benteng, the Relawan Benteng Bersatu organization and the Indonesia...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission