Cina Benteng get free health service
The Jakarta Post
JP/Multa FidrusTANGERANG: People of Chinese-Indonesian descent, known as the Cina Benteng (Chinese of the Fort) in Neglasari district, Tangerang municipality, received free healthcare on Monday.
The one-day service was provided by Kampung Benteng Community Forum (FMKB) in cooperation with Tangerang water operator PDAM Tirta Benteng, the Relawan Benteng Bersatu organization and the Indonesia...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon