JICT introduces auto gate system
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) unveiled on Wednesday the JICT auto gate system (JAGS), aimed to significantly cut the transaction time at the gate and waiting time in
the parking area.
The system replaces check booths at the entry and exit gates, which previously required loading cards, with an automatic checkpoint machine using radio-frequency identificati...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Four new parties to take part in 2019 elections