JICT introduces auto gate system
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) unveiled on Wednesday the JICT auto gate system (JAGS), aimed to significantly cut the transaction time at the gate and waiting time in
the parking area.
The system replaces check booths at the entry and exit gates, which previously required loading cards, with an automatic checkpoint machine using radio-frequency identificati...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Railway director general removed from office
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- White House spokesman, Trump legal aide quit as Russia probe deepens
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free