JICT introduces auto gate system
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) unveiled on Wednesday the JICT auto gate system (JAGS), aimed to significantly cut the transaction time at the gate and waiting time in
the parking area.
The system replaces check booths at the entry and exit gates, which previously required loading cards, with an automatic checkpoint machine using radio-frequency identificati...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal