JICT introduces auto gate system
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) unveiled on Wednesday the JICT auto gate system (JAGS), aimed to significantly cut the transaction time at the gate and waiting time in
the parking area.
The system replaces check booths at the entry and exit gates, which previously required loading cards, with an automatic checkpoint machine using radio-frequency identificati...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed