JICT introduces auto gate system
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: The Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) unveiled on Wednesday the JICT auto gate system (JAGS), aimed to significantly cut the transaction time at the gate and waiting time in
the parking area.
The system replaces check booths at the entry and exit gates, which previously required loading cards, with an automatic checkpoint machine using radio-frequency identificati...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business