Jakarta to develop ‘ASEAN diplomatic zone’
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration says it will develop Kebayoran Baru in South Jakarta into a long-awaited special zone for diplomatic affairs to support ambassadors to the ASEAN in the capital.
“So far, the diplomatic zone we have [in Jakarta] is in Kuningan. We realize that a specific area for diplomatic matters is needed, thus, with the presence of the ASEAN Secretariat here [in Kebayoran Bar...
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- Indonesia to regulate taxes for global firms’ subsidiaries
- Thai general in the spotlight over luxury watches collection