Quo vadis Indonesian peacekeeping?
International Peacekeepers’ Day has been celebrated annually every May 29 since 2003. The day is commemorated to honor the extraordinary contribution of the men and women who have participated in peacekeeping missions across the world.
For Indonesia, the commemoration should serve as a momentum to reconfirm its aspiration as a well-respected nation in international forums through its depl...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes