Beware of tobacco industry interference
On May 31 people across the globe commemorate World No Tobacco Day (WNTD). This year WHO chose “tobacco industry interference” as its theme to highlight the need to remain alert of any efforts by the tobacco industry to undermine control of industry activities that negatively impact the anti-tobacco drive.
The following is just an example of a hidden advertorial: During the inauguration...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem