Beware of tobacco industry interference
On May 31 people across the globe commemorate World No Tobacco Day (WNTD). This year WHO chose “tobacco industry interference” as its theme to highlight the need to remain alert of any efforts by the tobacco industry to undermine control of industry activities that negatively impact the anti-tobacco drive.
The following is just an example of a hidden advertorial: During the inauguration...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash