Beware of tobacco industry interference
On May 31 people across the globe commemorate World No Tobacco Day (WNTD). This year WHO chose “tobacco industry interference” as its theme to highlight the need to remain alert of any efforts by the tobacco industry to undermine control of industry activities that negatively impact the anti-tobacco drive.
The following is just an example of a hidden advertorial: During the inauguration...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'