Beware of tobacco industry interference
On May 31 people across the globe commemorate World No Tobacco Day (WNTD). This year WHO chose “tobacco industry interference” as its theme to highlight the need to remain alert of any efforts by the tobacco industry to undermine control of industry activities that negatively impact the anti-tobacco drive.
The following is just an example of a hidden advertorial: During the inauguration...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online