Council urged to endorse formation of Cirebon province
The Jakarta Post
Some 1,000 people held a rally at the provincial legislative council in Bandung on Wednesday to demand the accelerated formation of a new province of Cirebon.
The proposed province would separate Cirebon municipality, Cirebon, Indramayu, Kuningan and Majalengka regencies from the province of West Java. Leaders from four regions have given their consent, but councillors in Majalengka, throu...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March