Council urged to endorse formation of Cirebon province
The Jakarta Post
Some 1,000 people held a rally at the provincial legislative council in Bandung on Wednesday to demand the accelerated formation of a new province of Cirebon.
The proposed province would separate Cirebon municipality, Cirebon, Indramayu, Kuningan and Majalengka regencies from the province of West Java. Leaders from four regions have given their consent, but councillors in Majalengka, throu...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts