Sinar Mas enters online business
The Jakarta Post
The Sinar Mas Group, in cooperation with Excite Japan, a subsidiary of Japan’s giant Itochu Corporation, launched an internet advertising site Excite Point on Wednesday in response to the rapidly growing e-commerce sector in Indonesia .
As an interactive advertising website, Excite Point offers points to visitors who participate in the activities of companies advertising on the excite.co....
- Indonesia Instagram's biggest market in Asia Pacific
- Jakarta Police welcome new chief
- Locals bulldoze orangutan conservation forest area in East Kalimantan
- World Bank to offer blended financing for Indonesia
- World Bank advises Indonesia to push for reforms
- Ubud listed among 'world's top 15 cities'
- Penyengat Island to focus on religious tourism
- 'Interest groups have played with Novel's case': Activist
- The best airport in the world just got better
- Freeport to issue new shares to meet divestment requirement