Sinar Mas enters online business
The Jakarta Post
The Sinar Mas Group, in cooperation with Excite Japan, a subsidiary of Japan’s giant Itochu Corporation, launched an internet advertising site Excite Point on Wednesday in response to the rapidly growing e-commerce sector in Indonesia .
As an interactive advertising website, Excite Point offers points to visitors who participate in the activities of companies advertising on the excite.co....
- Chicken traders to go on strike in Bandung as price increases
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs