Sinar Mas enters online business
The Jakarta Post
The Sinar Mas Group, in cooperation with Excite Japan, a subsidiary of Japan’s giant Itochu Corporation, launched an internet advertising site Excite Point on Wednesday in response to the rapidly growing e-commerce sector in Indonesia .
As an interactive advertising website, Excite Point offers points to visitors who participate in the activities of companies advertising on the excite.co....
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'