Do we have more or less forests today than in the past?
Jonatan A. Lassa
The earth is getting hotter. The climate is becoming more unfriendly. Since the industrial revolution, the culprit of these global trends is the climate change-rooted human consumption of carbon, as climate change science informs us.
This science is basically “reverse engineering” as scientists have looked into the present climate to understand the processes of change over a millennium...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats