Do we have more or less forests today than in the past?
Jonatan A. Lassa
The earth is getting hotter. The climate is becoming more unfriendly. Since the industrial revolution, the culprit of these global trends is the climate change-rooted human consumption of carbon, as climate change science informs us.
This science is basically “reverse engineering” as scientists have looked into the present climate to understand the processes of change over a millennium...
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice: Study
- BTS’ new album shows what truly matters
- Amnesty highlights sex
- Macron in Russia for high
- Gun control support fades three months after Florida massacre: Poll
- China fines Muji for packaging that lists Taiwan as a country
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Scientists discover how breast cancer hibernates: Study