Do we have more or less forests today than in the past?
Jonatan A. Lassa
The earth is getting hotter. The climate is becoming more unfriendly. Since the industrial revolution, the culprit of these global trends is the climate change-rooted human consumption of carbon, as climate change science informs us.
This science is basically “reverse engineering” as scientists have looked into the present climate to understand the processes of change over a millennium...
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- Public Works and Public Housing Ministry to develop four Priority Destinations
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.