Tangerang–Merak toll road nears completion
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Toll road operator PT Mandala Margasakti (MMS) said construction of the 72-kilometer toll road that would connect the city with Merak Port was near completion.
“We are now resurfacing the remaining 54 kilometers of road,” MMS executive director Wiwiek D. Santoso told a media gathering on Thursday.
The work, which was targeted to be completed this year, was started in ...
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- JFW 2018 to feature South Korean brands, singer
- Could Weinstein face trial? The mogul's legal woes
- Japan to hold ‘ninja certification’ test in Tokyo
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Setya dodges KPK summons yet again
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion