Tangerang–Merak toll road nears completion
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Toll road operator PT Mandala Margasakti (MMS) said construction of the 72-kilometer toll road that would connect the city with Merak Port was near completion.
“We are now resurfacing the remaining 54 kilometers of road,” MMS executive director Wiwiek D. Santoso told a media gathering on Thursday.
The work, which was targeted to be completed this year, was started in ...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Alleged ATM robbery plotter shot dead
- Thousands of online ‘ojek’ drivers stage rally, demand better pay, partnerships