Tangerang–Merak toll road nears completion
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Toll road operator PT Mandala Margasakti (MMS) said construction of the 72-kilometer toll road that would connect the city with Merak Port was near completion.
“We are now resurfacing the remaining 54 kilometers of road,” MMS executive director Wiwiek D. Santoso told a media gathering on Thursday.
The work, which was targeted to be completed this year, was started in ...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote