Tangerang–Merak toll road nears completion
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Toll road operator PT Mandala Margasakti (MMS) said construction of the 72-kilometer toll road that would connect the city with Merak Port was near completion.
“We are now resurfacing the remaining 54 kilometers of road,” MMS executive director Wiwiek D. Santoso told a media gathering on Thursday.
The work, which was targeted to be completed this year, was started in ...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash