Tangerang–Merak toll road nears completion
The Jakarta Post
TANGERANG: Toll road operator PT Mandala Margasakti (MMS) said construction of the 72-kilometer toll road that would connect the city with Merak Port was near completion.
“We are now resurfacing the remaining 54 kilometers of road,” MMS executive director Wiwiek D. Santoso told a media gathering on Thursday.
The work, which was targeted to be completed this year, was started in ...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?