Nusantara Beta: Indonesia for free
The Jakarta Post
Going places: A new mobile application for Indonesian tourism informs users of the nearest tourist attractions and how to get there. (JP/Wendra Ajistyatama)A youth who described himself as far from being a seasoned traveler has created, with his friends, a travel guide application lauded by the country’s officials.
Sidiq Permana, Taufan Arfianto and a number of their colleagues from UIN S...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties