Aceh quake sends patients into panic
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: Patients at Pirngadi General Hospital in Medan, North Sumatra, panicked after a 6.6-magnitude earthquake hit Subulussalam, Aceh, at 11:34 a.m. on Saturday.
“Patients were anxious and fleeing, trying to get out of the hospital to save themselves,” hospital director Edison Peranginangin said as quoted by Antara news agency in Medan.
“Paramedics, doctors, midwives and n...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung