Aceh quake sends patients into panic
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: Patients at Pirngadi General Hospital in Medan, North Sumatra, panicked after a 6.6-magnitude earthquake hit Subulussalam, Aceh, at 11:34 a.m. on Saturday.
“Patients were anxious and fleeing, trying to get out of the hospital to save themselves,” hospital director Edison Peranginangin said as quoted by Antara news agency in Medan.
“Paramedics, doctors, midwives and n...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies