Aceh quake sends patients into panic
The Jakarta Post
INDONESIA: Patients at Pirngadi General Hospital in Medan, North Sumatra, panicked after a 6.6-magnitude earthquake hit Subulussalam, Aceh, at 11:34 a.m. on Saturday.
“Patients were anxious and fleeing, trying to get out of the hospital to save themselves,” hospital director Edison Peranginangin said as quoted by Antara news agency in Medan.
“Paramedics, doctors, midwives and n...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- No more Qlue as Jakarta administration introduces BERiDE
- Another phreatic eruption reported at Mt. Merapi