Kuala Namu airport to become regional hub
The Jakarta Post
When complete, Kuala Namu International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra, will be a major regional airport hub that can compete with Changi International Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, an official says.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), which will operate the airport, said that the company would be helped by So...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption