Kuala Namu airport to become regional hub
The Jakarta Post
When complete, Kuala Namu International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra, will be a major regional airport hub that can compete with Changi International Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, an official says.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), which will operate the airport, said that the company would be helped by So...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe