Kuala Namu airport to become regional hub
The Jakarta Post
When complete, Kuala Namu International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra, will be a major regional airport hub that can compete with Changi International Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, an official says.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), which will operate the airport, said that the company would be helped by So...
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Danny McBride to play Crocodile Dundee's son in new movie
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor