Kuala Namu airport to become regional hub
The Jakarta Post
When complete, Kuala Namu International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra, will be a major regional airport hub that can compete with Changi International Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, an official says.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), which will operate the airport, said that the company would be helped by So...
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- More than 50 companies express interest in Bontang oil refinery construction
- Fans in Japan rush to get Murakami book with esoteric title
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road