Kuala Namu airport to become regional hub
The Jakarta Post
When complete, Kuala Namu International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra, will be a major regional airport hub that can compete with Changi International Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, an official says.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), which will operate the airport, said that the company would be helped by So...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Toddler breaks leg in escalator accident in Bengkulu
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting