Kuala Namu airport to become regional hub
The Jakarta Post
When complete, Kuala Namu International Airport in Deli Serdang, North Sumatra, will be a major regional airport hub that can compete with Changi International Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport, an official says.
Tri Sunoko, the president director of state-owned airport operator Angkasa Pura II (AP II), which will operate the airport, said that the company would be helped by So...
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- SEA Games: Maria Natalia Londa wins silver in triple jump
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Mosquito-borne infectious diseases: Crafting an Asian solution
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- NYU Stern to host global leadership program for ASEAN executives
- BNN chief ready to execute officials caught accepting drug money
- Police suspect Novel's attacker wore gloves
- Ten percent discount on toll roads offered to e-money users
- Mark Wahlberg named world's top paid actor