Foxconn to enter Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will receive a major boost if Foxconn, the world’s largest device manufacturer, makes good on a commitment to set up operations in the country.
Andrew Hsia, the head of the Taipei Economic and Trade Office in Jakarta, said that Taiwanese firms were looking to relocate to Indonesia, as the nation offered reduced labor and operating costs compared to other nations.
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout