Foxconn to enter Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will receive a major boost if Foxconn, the world’s largest device manufacturer, makes good on a commitment to set up operations in the country.
Andrew Hsia, the head of the Taipei Economic and Trade Office in Jakarta, said that Taiwanese firms were looking to relocate to Indonesia, as the nation offered reduced labor and operating costs compared to other nations.
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption