Foxconn to enter Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will receive a major boost if Foxconn, the world’s largest device manufacturer, makes good on a commitment to set up operations in the country.
Andrew Hsia, the head of the Taipei Economic and Trade Office in Jakarta, said that Taiwanese firms were looking to relocate to Indonesia, as the nation offered reduced labor and operating costs compared to other nations.
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- EDITORIAL: Guardians of morality
- 12 parties selected to enter factual verification process
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival