Foxconn to enter Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will receive a major boost if Foxconn, the world’s largest device manufacturer, makes good on a commitment to set up operations in the country.
Andrew Hsia, the head of the Taipei Economic and Trade Office in Jakarta, said that Taiwanese firms were looking to relocate to Indonesia, as the nation offered reduced labor and operating costs compared to other nations.
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot