Foxconn to enter Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia will receive a major boost if Foxconn, the world’s largest device manufacturer, makes good on a commitment to set up operations in the country.
Andrew Hsia, the head of the Taipei Economic and Trade Office in Jakarta, said that Taiwanese firms were looking to relocate to Indonesia, as the nation offered reduced labor and operating costs compared to other nations.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash