Papua Police confiscate homemade weapon
The Jakarta Post
Jayapura: The Papua Police have confiscated a homemade weapon together with 47 bullets discovered in a suitcase abandoned near a trash can on Jl. Pipa Argapura in Jayapura.
The weapon was discovered by two scavengers on Monday at 11:30 a.m. local time.
“The two scavengers were suspicious upon discovering the suitcase. As soon as they saw the weapon after opening it, they reported i...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Solo dining, karaoke strike chord among solitary Japanese consumers