SBY frets over int’l arbitration
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono is telling his ministers to prepare for the worst after the government recently entered into arbitration with an international mining company.
During a Cabinet meeting on Thursday, Yudhoyono told relevant ministers to take needed steps to prevent such arbitrations in the future, as the case had affected him personally as the head of state.
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Angkot’ drivers demand fewer OK OTrip program requirements
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards