SBY frets over int’l arbitration
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono is telling his ministers to prepare for the worst after the government recently entered into arbitration with an international mining company.
During a Cabinet meeting on Thursday, Yudhoyono told relevant ministers to take needed steps to prevent such arbitrations in the future, as the case had affected him personally as the head of state.
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash