SBY frets over int’l arbitration
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono is telling his ministers to prepare for the worst after the government recently entered into arbitration with an international mining company.
During a Cabinet meeting on Thursday, Yudhoyono told relevant ministers to take needed steps to prevent such arbitrations in the future, as the case had affected him personally as the head of state.
- No flight attendants in bikinis for Vietjet’s upcoming route
- Indonesian firm to construct coal port in Vietnam
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- Russia offers nuke power to Indonesia
- Indonesia needs to realize its sharia economy potential
- Nike bazaar ends in chaos on Tuesday
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Almonds help rid body of bad cholesterol
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- Myanmarese fugitive arrested for trafficking