SBY frets over int’l arbitration
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yu-dhoyono is telling his ministers to prepare for the worst after the government recently entered into arbitration with an international mining company.
During a Cabinet meeting on Thursday, Yudhoyono told relevant ministers to take needed steps to prevent such arbitrations in the future, as the case had affected him personally as the head of state.
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Jakarta administration criticized for not uploading meeting videos
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Heavy rainfall unanticipated, says BPBD
- ‘Wonder’, a wonderfully heartwarming film for all
- Chengdu tops list as China's happiest city