Saminism followers want exemption from ‘religion section’ on e-ID
The Jakarta Post
With not adhering to specific religion, followers of the Sedulur Sikep faith, better known as Samin, have requested exemption from filling in religion section on their electronic identity cards (e-ID).
A Samin elder from Larikrejo village, Undaan district, Kudus regency, Central Java, Budi Santoso hoped the government would respect and recognize the option by Samin to leave the religion sec...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Depok aims to certify 500 land plots