Saminism followers want exemption from ‘religion section’ on e-ID
The Jakarta Post
With not adhering to specific religion, followers of the Sedulur Sikep faith, better known as Samin, have requested exemption from filling in religion section on their electronic identity cards (e-ID).
A Samin elder from Larikrejo village, Undaan district, Kudus regency, Central Java, Budi Santoso hoped the government would respect and recognize the option by Samin to leave the religion sec...
- 'Bottom up' campaigning failed Ahok, and it might fail Jokowi
- Anies, Sandiaga win in all Jakarta municipalities, regency
- Polygamy not part of Islamic teachings: Muslim clerics
- PSSI eyes SEA Games gold, 4th place in 2018 Asian Games
- Jakarta election result will not negatively affect investment climate: BKPM
- 3 Singaporean military personnel banned from entering Indonesia
- Indonesia climbs six spots in 2017 press freedom ranking
- Former BPKM chairman passes away
- China bans list of Islamic names in restive Xinjiang region
- Squatters resettle Pasar Ikan area in defiance of eviction