Saminism followers want exemption from ‘religion section’ on e-ID
The Jakarta Post
With not adhering to specific religion, followers of the Sedulur Sikep faith, better known as Samin, have requested exemption from filling in religion section on their electronic identity cards (e-ID).
A Samin elder from Larikrejo village, Undaan district, Kudus regency, Central Java, Budi Santoso hoped the government would respect and recognize the option by Samin to leave the religion sec...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau