Saminism followers want exemption from ‘religion section’ on e-ID
The Jakarta Post
With not adhering to specific religion, followers of the Sedulur Sikep faith, better known as Samin, have requested exemption from filling in religion section on their electronic identity cards (e-ID).
A Samin elder from Larikrejo village, Undaan district, Kudus regency, Central Java, Budi Santoso hoped the government would respect and recognize the option by Samin to leave the religion sec...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta