Saminism followers want exemption from ‘religion section’ on e-ID
The Jakarta Post
With not adhering to specific religion, followers of the Sedulur Sikep faith, better known as Samin, have requested exemption from filling in religion section on their electronic identity cards (e-ID).
A Samin elder from Larikrejo village, Undaan district, Kudus regency, Central Java, Budi Santoso hoped the government would respect and recognize the option by Samin to leave the religion sec...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Surakarta kicks off Chinese New Year with Umbul Mantram ritual
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India