Saminism followers want exemption from ‘religion section’ on e-ID
The Jakarta Post
With not adhering to specific religion, followers of the Sedulur Sikep faith, better known as Samin, have requested exemption from filling in religion section on their electronic identity cards (e-ID).
A Samin elder from Larikrejo village, Undaan district, Kudus regency, Central Java, Budi Santoso hoped the government would respect and recognize the option by Samin to leave the religion sec...
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Business selling expired food in West Jakarta had Rp 6 billion turnover: Police
- Coal domestic price policy to affect state revenue: Officials
- Bank Mandiri to distribute student loans