Saminism followers want exemption from ‘religion section’ on e-ID
The Jakarta Post
With not adhering to specific religion, followers of the Sedulur Sikep faith, better known as Samin, have requested exemption from filling in religion section on their electronic identity cards (e-ID).
A Samin elder from Larikrejo village, Undaan district, Kudus regency, Central Java, Budi Santoso hoped the government would respect and recognize the option by Samin to leave the religion sec...
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president