Indonesia, Australia sign defense deals
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro and his Australian counterpart Stephen Smith signed deals on defense cooperation in Darwin, Australia, on Monday, including a grant of four refurbished heavy transport aircraft from the Australian government.
Purnomo was part of the delegation led by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono that left Halim Perdanakusuma Air Force Base in Jakarta for the Austra...
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Lining up for jab at life
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces