Citilink gets AOC, takes aim at Lion Air
The Jakarta Post
Citilink, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, is set for take off as an independent airline after securing its Air Operator Certificate (AOC) on Thursday.
PT Citilink Indonesia’s CEO Arif Wibowo said the airline was ready to take on existing local low-cost carriers such as Lion Air, Indonesia AirAsia and Mandala Airlines.
“We do not mind the competition. We lo...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Bogor Botanical Gardens holds waste festival