Citilink gets AOC, takes aim at Lion Air
The Jakarta Post
Citilink, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, is set for take off as an independent airline after securing its Air Operator Certificate (AOC) on Thursday.
PT Citilink Indonesia’s CEO Arif Wibowo said the airline was ready to take on existing local low-cost carriers such as Lion Air, Indonesia AirAsia and Mandala Airlines.
“We do not mind the competition. We lo...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- ‘Otaku’ dating site’s advice to users: Have other interests besides anime