Citilink gets AOC, takes aim at Lion Air
The Jakarta Post
Citilink, a subsidiary of national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia, is set for take off as an independent airline after securing its Air Operator Certificate (AOC) on Thursday.
PT Citilink Indonesia’s CEO Arif Wibowo said the airline was ready to take on existing local low-cost carriers such as Lion Air, Indonesia AirAsia and Mandala Airlines.
“We do not mind the competition. We lo...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur