Govt to implement Rio document
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
“The Future We Want” document agreed by world leaders in the Rio+20 Earth Summit will serve as a guideline in implementation of the sustainable development projects in the country, a minister has said.
Environment Minister Balthasar Kambuaya said over the weekend that the government would include provisions from the Rio document in both the medium-term development plan (RPJMN) for 2010-...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission