Govt to implement Rio document
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
“The Future We Want” document agreed by world leaders in the Rio+20 Earth Summit will serve as a guideline in implementation of the sustainable development projects in the country, a minister has said.
Environment Minister Balthasar Kambuaya said over the weekend that the government would include provisions from the Rio document in both the medium-term development plan (RPJMN) for 2010-...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura