Govt to implement Rio document
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
“The Future We Want” document agreed by world leaders in the Rio+20 Earth Summit will serve as a guideline in implementation of the sustainable development projects in the country, a minister has said.
Environment Minister Balthasar Kambuaya said over the weekend that the government would include provisions from the Rio document in both the medium-term development plan (RPJMN) for 2010-...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape