Govt to implement Rio document
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
“The Future We Want” document agreed by world leaders in the Rio+20 Earth Summit will serve as a guideline in implementation of the sustainable development projects in the country, a minister has said.
Environment Minister Balthasar Kambuaya said over the weekend that the government would include provisions from the Rio document in both the medium-term development plan (RPJMN) for 2010-...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Ancol to go cashless
- Google executive downplays AI’s possible threat to mankind
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- How to avoid paying exorbitant import taxes on goods bought abroad