Govt to implement Rio document
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
“The Future We Want” document agreed by world leaders in the Rio+20 Earth Summit will serve as a guideline in implementation of the sustainable development projects in the country, a minister has said.
Environment Minister Balthasar Kambuaya said over the weekend that the government would include provisions from the Rio document in both the medium-term development plan (RPJMN) for 2010-...
- The life lessons of ‘Goblin'
- Theater show about Maluku's Run Island to be performed in New York
- Domestic finance won't cost the Earth
- Mercedes-Benz begins local assembly of CKD E-Class
- Mother of deceased UII student files police report over alleged bullying
- PLN gives Pertamina more time in Java 1 project
- No Thousand Islands resident listening took offense: Ahok's cameraman
- Indonesian seafarer’s death highlights Taiwan interpreter shortage
- Eyewitness refuses to conclude Ahok committed blasphemy
- Newly-wedded Korean idols Rain, Kim Tae Hee arrive in Bali for honeymoon