Carrefour launches nation’s first RSPO certified cooking oil
The Jakarta Post
Retail giant PT Carrefour Indonesia is now selling cooking oil that is the nation’s first palm-oil derivative to be certified by a global sustainable management standards organization.
The certification and sale of the cooking oil, which obtained the imprimatur of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), would silence critics who equated oil palm exploitation with environmental dest...
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Lining up for jab at life
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- MK rejects petition against investment of haj funds