Carrefour launches nation’s first RSPO certified cooking oil
The Jakarta Post
Retail giant PT Carrefour Indonesia is now selling cooking oil that is the nation’s first palm-oil derivative to be certified by a global sustainable management standards organization.
The certification and sale of the cooking oil, which obtained the imprimatur of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), would silence critics who equated oil palm exploitation with environmental dest...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Thamrin bombing mastermind inspired by Paris attack: Prosecutor