Japanese may face 15 years for alleged bribery
The Jakarta Post
Prosecutors at the Bandung Corruption Court have demanded a 15-year prison term and Rp 750 million (US$79,500) fine for PT Onamba Indonesia president director Shiokawa Toshio for allegedly bribing industrial relations court judge Imas Dianasari and clerk Ike Wijayanto
“The defendant jointly gave or promised something to Imas, whom he knew had the authority to decide on the industrial affa...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill