Japanese may face 15 years for alleged bribery
The Jakarta Post
Prosecutors at the Bandung Corruption Court have demanded a 15-year prison term and Rp 750 million (US$79,500) fine for PT Onamba Indonesia president director Shiokawa Toshio for allegedly bribing industrial relations court judge Imas Dianasari and clerk Ike Wijayanto
“The defendant jointly gave or promised something to Imas, whom he knew had the authority to decide on the industrial affa...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit