Condemnation increases against Israeli bully-boy tactics
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Marty Natalegawa: (JP/Arief Suhardiman)Reactions against Monday’s move by the Israeli authorities to stop Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa and his fellow envoys from Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) nations entering Ramallah have piled up, with lawmakers calling for the Indonesian government to bring the case to the United Nations.
“Indonesia and 12 other members of NAM condemn the Israeli g...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- RI awaits official KL apology on SEA Games 'flag incident’: Sports minister
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children