Condemnation increases against Israeli bully-boy tactics
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
Marty Natalegawa: (JP/Arief Suhardiman)Reactions against Monday’s move by the Israeli authorities to stop Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa and his fellow envoys from Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) nations entering Ramallah have piled up, with lawmakers calling for the Indonesian government to bring the case to the United Nations.
“Indonesia and 12 other members of NAM condemn the Israeli g...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase