Govt urged to end outsourcing
Ridwan Max Sijabat
The Jakarta Post
Labor unions have threatened to stage a nationwide strike next month if the government does not act to end outsourcing practices.
The unions, including the Confederation of All-Indonesian Workers Union (KSPSI), Confederation of Indonesian Workers Union (KSPI), Confederation of Indonesian Prosperous Labor Union (KSBI) and nine other labor union federations announced in a joint press conferen...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online