Two antigraft judges arrested for bribery in Central Java
The Jakarta Post
Investigators from the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) have arrested two judges with the Semarang Corruption Court for allegedly accepting bribes from graft defendants.
KPK deputy chairman Bambang Widjojanto said that Kartini Marpaung, who serves as an ad hoc judge with the Semarang Corruption Court in Central Java, and Heru Kusbandono, who serves in a similar position at the Pontia...
- Environment minister responds to President’s criticism
- Essay: Losing my religion
- Ministry seizes Jakarta’s party bus
- 1.2 million drug abusers live in Jakarta
- Don’t scare investors away, Jokowi tells ministers
- Bikers banned from new Semanggi Interchange because of selfie fears
- Plagiarism: What can we learn from Afi's case
- Don’t make us get nothing: Speaker on Jakarta councilors’ allowance increase
- North Korean celebrity's homecoming: Happy to be home or was she kidnapped?
- Minister Susi rejects idea to auction off confiscated fishing boats