Two antigraft judges arrested for bribery in Central Java
The Jakarta Post
Investigators from the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) have arrested two judges with the Semarang Corruption Court for allegedly accepting bribes from graft defendants.
KPK deputy chairman Bambang Widjojanto said that Kartini Marpaung, who serves as an ad hoc judge with the Semarang Corruption Court in Central Java, and Heru Kusbandono, who serves in a similar position at the Pontia...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB