Blue carbon: A new hope for Indonesia
Andreas A. Hutahaean
While carbon dioxide emissions reductions are currently at the center of global climate change discussions, the critical role of coastal-marine ecosystems for carbon sequestration or as sinks has been overlooked or even neglected. The reasons are mainly due to the lag of scientific data because of the complexity of coastal-marine ecosystems.
In Indonesia, these ecosystems have not received ...
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- Rappler Indonesia to soldier on despite license revocation