RI to strengthen public-private health partnership
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The Health Ministry said that it would strengthen the partnership between the public and private sector to deliver better health services for women and children.
Deputy Health Minister Ali Ghufron Mukti said that the initiative would be of great significance, given that the high rate of maternal deaths during deliveries and the high burden of infectious diseases appeared to be common challe...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Shameful': US lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit