RI to strengthen public-private health partnership
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The Health Ministry said that it would strengthen the partnership between the public and private sector to deliver better health services for women and children.
Deputy Health Minister Ali Ghufron Mukti said that the initiative would be of great significance, given that the high rate of maternal deaths during deliveries and the high burden of infectious diseases appeared to be common challe...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Woman in Banyumas killed by king cobra
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings