RI to strengthen public-private health partnership
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The Health Ministry said that it would strengthen the partnership between the public and private sector to deliver better health services for women and children.
Deputy Health Minister Ali Ghufron Mukti said that the initiative would be of great significance, given that the high rate of maternal deaths during deliveries and the high burden of infectious diseases appeared to be common challe...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore