RI to strengthen public-private health partnership
Elly Burhaini Faizal
The Jakarta Post
The Health Ministry said that it would strengthen the partnership between the public and private sector to deliver better health services for women and children.
Deputy Health Minister Ali Ghufron Mukti said that the initiative would be of great significance, given that the high rate of maternal deaths during deliveries and the high burden of infectious diseases appeared to be common challe...
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- 2 killed, 7 injured in Java quake: Agency
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Jakarta transportation operators to rejuvenate fleets
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target