Lion’s Batik Air gets full-service approval
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry has recently issued a flight permit to a new, full-service airline, Batik Air, a subsidiary of the country’s largest domestic carrier, Lion Air.
Ministry spokesman Bambang S. Ervan said the permit was signed by the air transportation director general Herry Bhakti Gumay last month. “We have issued the permit to Batik Air a few days ago. The airline has been a...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks