Lion’s Batik Air gets full-service approval
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry has recently issued a flight permit to a new, full-service airline, Batik Air, a subsidiary of the country’s largest domestic carrier, Lion Air.
Ministry spokesman Bambang S. Ervan said the permit was signed by the air transportation director general Herry Bhakti Gumay last month. “We have issued the permit to Batik Air a few days ago. The airline has been a...
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Holidaying Malaysian students rapped for bad behavior in Japan
- Palembang to highlight Sriwijaya kingdom, Asian Games in upcoming festival
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Ten sailors missing after US destroyer collision off Singapore