Lion’s Batik Air gets full-service approval
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry has recently issued a flight permit to a new, full-service airline, Batik Air, a subsidiary of the country’s largest domestic carrier, Lion Air.
Ministry spokesman Bambang S. Ervan said the permit was signed by the air transportation director general Herry Bhakti Gumay last month. “We have issued the permit to Batik Air a few days ago. The airline has been a...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries