Tourism industry responsible for water crisis in Bali: Expert
Rita A. Widiadana
The Jakarta Post
As tourism in Bali enjoys a robust period, the island is struggling to cope with diminishing water resources that have been overexploited to meet the increasing demand for clean water for tourist-related facilities, while the industry has done little to solve the problem, a study concluded.
Prominent British academic Dr. Stroma Cole, a senior lecturer in tourism geography at the University ...
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- iOS 11 Control Center Wi-Fi, Bluetooth shortcuts may be security risk, say experts
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- US threatens new sanction on North Korea
- Doctor allows KPK to question Setya Novanto