Union violence in Bekasi deplored
Linda Yulisman and Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
Business players have strongly deplored labor violence taking place in a factory owned by a Japanese company in Bekasi, West Java, saying the hostile actions would further damage the country’s investment climate.
The Indonesian Employers Association (Apindo) chairman Sofjan Wanandi said on Wednesday that the violence committed by the labor union with minimal interruptions from the authori...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash