Union violence in Bekasi deplored
Linda Yulisman and Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
Business players have strongly deplored labor violence taking place in a factory owned by a Japanese company in Bekasi, West Java, saying the hostile actions would further damage the country’s investment climate.
The Indonesian Employers Association (Apindo) chairman Sofjan Wanandi said on Wednesday that the violence committed by the labor union with minimal interruptions from the authori...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem