Four volcanoes rumble near N. Sulawesi
The Jakarta Post
Three active volcanoes in North Sulawesi and another one in North Maluku are rumbling due to the impacts of the recent major earthquake in the Philippines, the head of the Vulcanology and Disaster Mitigation Agency, Surono, said on Wednesday.
“All four volcanoes are on alert status now,” Surono said in Bandung.
The three rumbling mountains in North Sulawesi are Mount Soputan in S...
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Actor Stephen Fry reveals battle with prostate cancer
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day