Cloud-seeding planned in South Sumatra
The Jakarta Post
The Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT) in cooperation with the South Sumatra administration is planning to create cloud-seeding to help reduce the thick haze that is blanketing the province.
Head of the South Sumatra Forestry Office’s technical unit, Achmad Taufik, said the cloud-seeding would take place for 30 days starting from Oct. 7.
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape