Maudy Ayunda: A girl of many talents
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Indah Setiawati)Young, bright and talented are a few of the words that best describe 17-year-old actress Maudy Ayunda.
Considering her age, she has enjoyed many rare opportunities including playing the lead role in prominent films, such as renowned filmmaker Hanung Bramantyo’s most recent flick, Perahu Kertas (Paper Boat).
The film was split into two series and is based on Dewi...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Training aircraft crashes in East Java injuring cadet