Maudy Ayunda: A girl of many talents
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Indah Setiawati)Young, bright and talented are a few of the words that best describe 17-year-old actress Maudy Ayunda.
Considering her age, she has enjoyed many rare opportunities including playing the lead role in prominent films, such as renowned filmmaker Hanung Bramantyo’s most recent flick, Perahu Kertas (Paper Boat).
The film was split into two series and is based on Dewi...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- More than 50 companies express interest in Bontang oil refinery construction