Maudy Ayunda: A girl of many talents
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Indah Setiawati)Young, bright and talented are a few of the words that best describe 17-year-old actress Maudy Ayunda.
Considering her age, she has enjoyed many rare opportunities including playing the lead role in prominent films, such as renowned filmmaker Hanung Bramantyo’s most recent flick, Perahu Kertas (Paper Boat).
The film was split into two series and is based on Dewi...
- Preparing ahead for smart contracts
- Persecuted couple in Tangerang gets married
- Indonesia to limit e-cigarette imports, sales: Minister
- Goldman Sachs ordered to pay $24 million to Indonesia tycoon
- Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs inaugurates two ships for Sail Sabang
- Asia's richest banker spots a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- Court rejects pretrial motion of hate speech suspect Jonru Ginting
- SOEs develop Papuan coffee for export
- China's Tencent overtakes Facebook in market value
- Airport trains to start running early next month