Maudy Ayunda: A girl of many talents
The Jakarta Post
(JP/Indah Setiawati)Young, bright and talented are a few of the words that best describe 17-year-old actress Maudy Ayunda.
Considering her age, she has enjoyed many rare opportunities including playing the lead role in prominent films, such as renowned filmmaker Hanung Bramantyo’s most recent flick, Perahu Kertas (Paper Boat).
The film was split into two series and is based on Dewi...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Divers clean up Bali reefs