Metromini owners must form corporations
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta traffic has long been associated with the diabolical Metromini. The ubiquitous orange minibuses belching thick black smoke have a reputation for their reckless drivers and lack of roadworthiness, an abomination to other motorists.
But many Metrominis could be off the streets in short order if their operators fail to heed warnings sent by the city administration.
The Jakarta T...
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes