Metromini owners must form corporations
The Jakarta Post
Jakarta traffic has long been associated with the diabolical Metromini. The ubiquitous orange minibuses belching thick black smoke have a reputation for their reckless drivers and lack of roadworthiness, an abomination to other motorists.
But many Metrominis could be off the streets in short order if their operators fail to heed warnings sent by the city administration.
The Jakarta T...
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- Jakarta Police induct officers into new positions
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia wins biodiesel antidumping case in EU appeal court