RIM CEO promises ‘surprises’ for Indonesian users
The Jakarta Post
Research in Motion (RIM) CEO Thorsten Heins tickled curiosity when he hinted “think about transacting money” while discussing the future capabilities of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) during a visit to Jakarta on Thursday.
Heins said RIM was continuously innovating new services for the messenger service to make it “a very strong platform not just for communication, but also to make it a s...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings