Indonesia develops drone to monitor border regions
The Jakarta Post
A small green aircraft flew in the blue sky over the Halim Perdanakusuma airbase in East Jakarta on Thursday morning.
The unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) features all the characteristics of a surveillance drone, except for its thunderous sound.
“The plane is designed to carry out surveillance. Given its noise levels, however, its targets would easily become aware of its position,”...
- Telkom to launch US$199.7m satellite in February
- Reports: Mark Zuckerberg to visit Indonesia to discuss fake news
- Nope, Lindsay Lohan didn’t convert to Islam
- Indonesia widens arms for refugees
- Police investigate possible insult to state symbol during FPI rally
- Indonesia to secure ownership of 111 islets
- Zoo defends conditions following video of sun bears begging for food
- Harry Potter-themed café opens in Singapore
- FPI leader Rizieq Shihab to testify in Ahok’s hearing
- Agus to prioritize dialogue in handling intolerant groups