Indonesia develops drone to monitor border regions
The Jakarta Post
A small green aircraft flew in the blue sky over the Halim Perdanakusuma airbase in East Jakarta on Thursday morning.
The unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) features all the characteristics of a surveillance drone, except for its thunderous sound.
“The plane is designed to carry out surveillance. Given its noise levels, however, its targets would easily become aware of its position,”...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Xi gets 100% of votes for new term as key ally named VP