Indonesia develops drone to monitor border regions
The Jakarta Post
A small green aircraft flew in the blue sky over the Halim Perdanakusuma airbase in East Jakarta on Thursday morning.
The unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) features all the characteristics of a surveillance drone, except for its thunderous sound.
“The plane is designed to carry out surveillance. Given its noise levels, however, its targets would easily become aware of its position,”...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash