Indonesia develops drone to monitor border regions
The Jakarta Post
A small green aircraft flew in the blue sky over the Halim Perdanakusuma airbase in East Jakarta on Thursday morning.
The unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) features all the characteristics of a surveillance drone, except for its thunderous sound.
“The plane is designed to carry out surveillance. Given its noise levels, however, its targets would easily become aware of its position,”...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase