Indonesia develops drone to monitor border regions
The Jakarta Post
A small green aircraft flew in the blue sky over the Halim Perdanakusuma airbase in East Jakarta on Thursday morning.
The unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) features all the characteristics of a surveillance drone, except for its thunderous sound.
“The plane is designed to carry out surveillance. Given its noise levels, however, its targets would easily become aware of its position,”...
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- 'Wiro Sableng 212' strives to define Indonesian films
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Prison expansion sought to solve overcrowding problem
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters