Komodo dragon bites elderly woman on Rinca Island
The Jakarta Post
Elderly resident Tima Binti Hamso, of Rinca Island in West Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), was bitten by a Komodo dragon on Thursday as she was preparing fodder for her livestock, located around 50 meters from her house.
When reached on Friday, Komodo National Park head Sustyo Iriyono confirmed the incident had taken place.
“Yes, the woman was bitten by the Komodo drag...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Jokowi's visit to Australia 'special': Foreign Ministry
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Indonesia drafting rules to end bank secrecy
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Construction of new Semanggi overpass to take only a month
- Madame Tussauds Hong Kong to feature Jokowi wax figure this summer
- Indonesia seeks Saudi Arabia’s support to develop Sumatra tourism