Komodo dragon bites elderly woman on Rinca Island
The Jakarta Post
Elderly resident Tima Binti Hamso, of Rinca Island in West Manggarai regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), was bitten by a Komodo dragon on Thursday as she was preparing fodder for her livestock, located around 50 meters from her house.
When reached on Friday, Komodo National Park head Sustyo Iriyono confirmed the incident had taken place.
“Yes, the woman was bitten by the Komodo drag...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- Central government certifies islets C and D
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot