Indonesia promising land for Taiwan
The Jakarta Post
The continuing turbulence in the world economy does not seem to worry Ko Chao Chih, a Taiwanese investor. An owner of a textile and garment factory in Cimahi, West Java, Ko has long shifted his business focus from exports to the United States and European countries to domestic sales as demand here continues to rise significantly.
“Before 1998, the overseas market was better, with our firm...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash