Indonesia promising land for Taiwan
The Jakarta Post
The continuing turbulence in the world economy does not seem to worry Ko Chao Chih, a Taiwanese investor. An owner of a textile and garment factory in Cimahi, West Java, Ko has long shifted his business focus from exports to the United States and European countries to domestic sales as demand here continues to rise significantly.
“Before 1998, the overseas market was better, with our firm...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study