Indonesia promising land for Taiwan
The Jakarta Post
The continuing turbulence in the world economy does not seem to worry Ko Chao Chih, a Taiwanese investor. An owner of a textile and garment factory in Cimahi, West Java, Ko has long shifted his business focus from exports to the United States and European countries to domestic sales as demand here continues to rise significantly.
“Before 1998, the overseas market was better, with our firm...
- Jember airport development kicks off
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Airport train to start operating in November
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- PAN may endorse Zulkifli to run in 2019 presidential poll