BP mulls entering geothermal energy sector, says minister
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Oil and gas giant BP Plc is currently studying the possibility of expanding its business in Indonesia by developing the country’s potential geothermal energy, a senior official says.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik told The Jakarta Post on Tuesday that the UK-based energy firm had been mulling the plan ever since the company’s chief executive, Bob Dudley, met with Pres...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Jakarta x Beauty festival seeks to promote self-confidence
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh