BP mulls entering geothermal energy sector, says minister
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
Oil and gas giant BP Plc is currently studying the possibility of expanding its business in Indonesia by developing the country’s potential geothermal energy, a senior official says.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik told The Jakarta Post on Tuesday that the UK-based energy firm had been mulling the plan ever since the company’s chief executive, Bob Dudley, met with Pres...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Officer admits making errors in filing report for Ahok’s alleged blasphemy